Tuesday 17 April 2012

Project Introduction

This project requires us to create a digital portfolio for industry that demonstrates our skills and abilities. In the portfolio, we must design a creative up-to-date CV, a contents page, and include examples of our own work that we have produced so far. The work that we include must be edited from the original submission, which gives us chance to rework and improve areas of weakness to enhance the final result.
A consistent colour scheme, theme and creative presentation throughout the portfolio is important, as well as being able to reflect our individual personalities.

To begin, I plan to analyse current examples of creative CV's by picking out the features that I feel are successful and innovative and could inspire me with ideas when producing my own.

I also need to consider which projects from my second year I wish to include in the portfolio, and start to think of ways in which I can improve them.




No comments:

Post a Comment