Sunday 22 April 2012

CV & Portfolio Ideas

I've noticed that a lot of creative cv's have themes, however those who do are the ones who are targeting to apply for a specific role in industry. I'm unsure of what direction I want to take at the current time, so I plan to create a general CV/portfolio, that is made creative by the colours, typography, graphics, shapes and choice of layout that is consistently used, which I have noticed can work just as effectively.

Looking at examples has therefore helped me in choosing what I want to achieve for my own and I plan to make more definite choices later on, and experiment with different looks through actual production, until I obtain what I am happy with and that successfully expresses my personality and how I want to be perceived. I will still continue to look for ideas that could inspire me whilst I develop my portfolio projects.

I now plan to move on to choosing my projects and producing plans on how I wish to rework and enhance them for my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment