Monday 23 April 2012

Chosen Project 1

I have chosen my mobile app project to feature in my portfolio, as I feel it was an example of some of my strongest work, which was reinforced by the mark that I received for it. It demonstrates my computer skills, thorough research into the Adidas brand and current smart phone & app market and also my creative ideas.

I debated with two main ideas to rework and enhance the app project. The first idea was to create a storyboard for a TV advert that would promote the app, or secondly write a review for the app for an appropriate magazine that appeals to the target customer. As I am more interested in the magazine aspect of the industry, the second idea appealed to me more, and knew that this would be the most effective way to display my app design, and also explain the concept, whilst applying this to a creative layout and expressing my interest in print promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment