Tuesday 24 April 2012

Project 1 - Production Development


I created the review on illustrator, and tried to emulate the Stuff magazine layout as accurately as I could.

Once the page background had been created, I began to add my content, and played around with the layout.

I decided to have the text next to the main image of the app rather than underneath, so that the 4 other app images could be placed in a more suitable layout at the bottom. I reduced the size of those images, so not to overcrowd the page. I'm glad the background as being kept very minimal to allow the screens to stand out. I initially decided to add the app icon next to the app name, but felt it was too much image on the page, and therefore removed it.


I then added the review text, and this helped to balance out the text/image dominance.

No comments:

Post a Comment