Tuesday 17 April 2012

Notepad Theme


A common theme for creative CV's is the notepad or post it note style. Applying for to be in a creative industry, you need to convey that you can come up with new and innovative ideas. A notepad can symbolise this skill. The examples above show different ways in which this can be presented. The one on the far left has used a handwritten style font in an ink effect, to make it seem more personal. The one in the middle has had the CV content superimposed into a photograph of a notepad. And finally the one on the right, is a collage of post it's, and notes in a sketchbook collage layout. It also has a 3D effect to it due to shadowing.
I quite like this presentation, and I'm initially considering using it for my CV. However, I plan to look at other ideas before I finalise my choice of theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment