Wednesday 2 May 2012

Project Pages Development


When it came to presenting the projects, I wanted to use the same notepad image background that I have been using to keep a consistent theme going. However I also didn't want this to detract the focus from the projects by making the layout too busy. The image on the left shows how it would have looked if I had just inserted the project images straight onto the background. I decided to add a white background slightly smaller than the page and a drop shadow for this to allow the projects to stand out more on the page.



For the Starbucks project, because all the images supported the idea and were part of the promotion for it, I wanted to create a mini sketchbook layout, with captions for each image explaining their purpose. To do this I simply just added a ring binder to the edge of the page to make it appear like a sketchbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment