Wednesday 2 May 2012

CV Development


I began by experimenting with the layout and positioning of my name on the page, and felt that it needed to be at the top, as that is where a person's eyes initially look at a page first.


I then began by entering all my text that needed to be included in the CV before formatting it creatively. I chose a handwritten style font for the personal statement to add a more personalised feel.


I experimented with various different layouts and designs, looking at highlighting keywords with a contrast colour, sectioning areas off with boxes and lines, and moving around the CV sections so that the most important parts of my CV stood out and are read first.


This is the final version of the CV. I've sectioned each part with a light slightly opaque box to signify a different area of information. Lines have also been used to separate the text, making it clear, and to not make it confusing for the reader. Icons have replaced text to show what computer software I am capable of using, and a simple list of areas studied at university have been featured to let the reader know what my course involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment