Wednesday 2 May 2012

Analysis Of Final Portfolio

On reflection of the creation of my portfolio, I am pleased with the outcome, and feel that it showcases my projects effectively. The colour scheme is neutral and toned down to allow the projects to stand out, whereas if I had used bright vivid colours this would have detracted the focus. Even though each project is significantly different I feel that I have bound this together so that everything flows well together, through the consistent layout used, with the same backgrounds and fonts for each page. I debated with moving the document into indesign, but felt that facing pages wouldn't have worked, as it would have resulted in too much going, and the viewer wouldn't know where to look, so I feel that single page views works best. As planned, I had no specific area of industry in mind to target, and wanted to create a general portfolio that would be appropriate for all purposes, which I feel I have achieved. I have also allowed the opportunity of being able to add more projects to the portfolio in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment